One component, low viscosity, UV stable, PU based elastic liquid waterproofing membrane. It produces a durable and highly elastic membrane by curing the humidity.
FEATURES AND ADVENTAGES:
- Easy to apply (by brush, roller or spray).
- When applied, it creates a one-piece film layer that does not cause joint or leakage.
- Resistant to constant water contact.
- Preserves its mechanical properties between -40°C and +80°C.
- It has an effective permeability against water vapor.
- Since it has a breathing structure, it does not cause moisture accumulation under the layer.
- When the material is damaged, it can be repaired easily and quickly with PU110.
- It has excellent UV resistance.
- It has excellent chemical resistance.
- Car parks.
- Irrigation Channels.
- Asphalt Membranes.
- Gypsum and cement panels.
- Exposed roofs.
- Indoor and outdoor applications.
- Terrace, veranda and balcony.
- Wet areas in indoor (bathroom, kitchen and etc.).