A simple and economic solution for liquid polyurethane waterproofing and protection. It is a one component, of low viscosity, polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a highly elastic waterproofing membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces. It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin plus special inorganic fillers, which result in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
Waterproofing and protection of:
• gypsum and cement boards,
• tiles (under),
• light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,
• asphalt membranes.
• as the main waterproofing membrane in car park waterproofing systems.
COMPLIANCE – CERTIFICATION:
• BBA: Agrément Certificate 18/5567
See table below.
• ASTM C 836-95
• Root resistance according to CEN/TS 14416