Two component, fast curing PU based bituminous elastic, cold applied liquid membrane. It produces a highly elastic membrane with its excellent adhesion to many type of surfaces.
FEATURES AND ADVENTAGES:
- Easy to apply.
- When applied, it provides a one-piece film layer that does not cause joint or leakage.
- Plant root resistance test certificate.
- It is resistant to still water and frost.
- It has water vapor permeability.
- It preserves its mechanical properties between -40°C and +80°C.
- It is resistant to cold. It keeps its elasticity up to -40°C.
- Provides effective resistance against chemicals.
- It can also be used as joint material.
- It has an elastomeric hydrophobic structure.
- It has excellent mechanical properties. It has elongation, tensile, tear and abrasion resistance.
- Green roofs and botanical garden terraces.
- Water tanks (except drinking water tanks).
- Irrigation channels.
- Bridge platforms.
- Cut and Cover tunnels.
- Bathroom, veranda, terrace and roofs (under tiles).
- Gypsum and cement panels.
- Asphalt membranes.
- Light roofs made of metal and fiber cement.