One component, thixotropic, bitumen extended polyurethane based liquid membrane. It produces a highly elastic membrane with its excellent adhesion to many type of surfaces.
FEATURES AND ADVENTAGES:
- It is thixotropic.
- Cures fast.
- Easy to apply.
- When applied, it provides a one-piece film layer that does not cause joint or leakage.
- It has an elastomeric hydrophobic structure.
- It is resistant to cold and maintains its elasticity down to -40°C.
- It has effective permeability against water vapor. Its breathing structure, does not cause moisture
accumulation under the layer.
- Even if 400 BT 1K is damaged in any way, the damaged part is easily repaired in a short time.
- Provides effective resistance against chemicals.
- Ideal for vertical applications. It does not flow or sag.
- Wet areas.
- Asphalt membranes.
- Areas exposed to UV.
- Foundations and curtains.
- Gypsum and cement panels.
- Roof, terrace and balconies.