- Our terms are F.O.B shipping point. The responsibility for damage in transit is the carrier’s whether it is visible for concealed damage.
- Inspect your shipment immediately. Insist that visible damage be indicated on the freight bill.
- Open your shipment immediately and inspect for concealed damage.
- In case of damage, notify the delivering carrier immediately. Request that inspection be made. Make a phone call to the carrier and confirm with a written request.
- Adam International Mühendislik Malzemeleri Tic.Ltd.Şti. takes every precaution to ensure safe arrival, but our responsibility ceased when the shipment was handed over to the carrier.
- Claims for damages must be made by you as soon as possible to the carrier.
- DO NOT RETURN MERCHANDISE WITHOUT OUR RETURN LABEL.
- RETURNED MERCHANDISE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY US FROM THE CARRIER UNLESS A RETURN LABEL HAS BEEN ISSUED BY ADAM INTERNATIONAL MÜHENDISLIK MALZEMELERI TIC.LTD.ŞTI..
Adam International Mühendislik Malzemeleri Tic.Ltd.Şti.;
IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PARTS OR SHIPPING CHARGES RELATED TO AN ORDER WITHOUT A PHYSICAL COPY OF THE INVOICE.